The personal information we collect on this website will be used by us to:
- Provide you with access to Ruby Connection’s members site and monitor your use of the site;
- Give you information about our service;
- If you have told us you would like us to give you promotional information about Ruby Connection (for example, details of upcoming events and other opportunities) and the Westpac Group;
- Reply to the questions you have asked;
- Tell Ruby Connection members when you have logged into our members site; and
- Tell Ruby Connection website visitors (members and non-members) about your professional profile and when you:
- Join the Ruby Connection site
- Update your career profile
- Update your business details
- Update your personal profile details
- Add a business
- Add or attend an event
- Comment on articles (including the actual comment)
- Offer discounts to Ruby Connection members
- Ask and answer questions (including the details of those questions and answers)
- Choose to ‘follow’ another member
Information you provide about yourself will be shared with other members and Ruby Connection website visitors so please ensure you do not provide any personal information which you do not want shared or security details or sensitive commercial information that you need to keep private and confidential.
Your personal information may be disclosed to other members of the Westpac Group (which means Westpac Banking Corporation and its related bodies corporate, which include Westpac General Insurance Limited and Westpac Financial Services Limited), service providers who do things on our behalf (e.g. mailing house) or to other third parties where it is required or allowed by law or where you have otherwise consented.
You can access the personal information we have collected, if we have retained it, by telephoning 132 032. If you do not provide your contact details, we will be unable to respond to your request.
© Westpac Banking Corporation
ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian
credit licence 233714