Back to Listing
Are You Performing at Your Peak?
05 April 2016
I don’t know about you but for me it’s been a very busy quarter this year. I’ve been busy with lots of speaking engagements, such as The Importance of Female Mentoring in the Pledge for Parity at Visa Australian and NZ offices and Career Success Stories and Moments that Matter at Acxiom. It’s been a fantastic opportunity to share ideas and steps around peak performance.
Peak performance occurs when you are functioning at your optimal capacity, coupled with feelings of confidence, effortlessness and concentration. Essentially, that means we can:
- do more
- do things better, and
- stretch ourselves further
As you can imagine, this state also increases your productivity. It helps you to be a more effective leader, colleague, direct report and businessperson. I believe peak performance isn’t just something we can enjoy now and then. I believe we can achieve peak performance all day, every day!
So how do we live an energised, full life and perform optimally all the time?
I believe there are 3 key essential components to achieving peak performance:
- Clarity – know what you want to achieve and have a plan
- Alignment - self-awareness, values, personality traits, strengths
- Energy management - maximising efficiency and productivity during the day, whilst still having the energy for what really matters at the end of the day.
Do you have these 3 areas of your personal and professional life working and humming along nicely? If so, you would enjoy moments of peak performance and I congratulate you. If you don’t, I’d be more than happy to help you achieve peak performance as part of your daily routine. Who doesn’t want to do more, do it better and have an abundance of energy left at the end of each day for the things that really matter? There will only ever be 24 hours in a day. Unfortunately, I can’t find you more time. What I can give you is more energy, increased productivity and a greater sense of satisfaction in your commercial life.
The Athena Coaching Set Yourself up for Success 28 Day Challenge starts on Monday 11th April! In this program you will
- Understand exactly why you missed the mark on achieving some of your goals last year
- Gain clarity about what you really want this year, and how to make it happen
- Develop a formulae to set goals that are focused and achievable
- Have a system to track your progress and to maximize success
- Enjoy a year of celebrating your success
It’s perfect for anyone who wants to increase their peak performance and ensure that you achieve your professional and life goals for the net 12 months. It’s the last time I am offering this online coaching course for free so be sure to join the Challenge here.
See you in the Challenge on Monday 11th April!