Back to Listing
National Casting Call
07 August 2013
We are seeking dads-to-be, partners and friends of pregnant women - people of all ages and from all walks of life to become “Everyday Ambassadors” for a national fundraising campaign, launching 1 September, 2013.
If someone you care about is pregnant and you are willing to go without alcohol in support of their alcohol-free pregnancy, then we would love to hear from you.
If your application is successful, you will be invited to share your alcohol-free experience with the nation.
Please apply if you:
- know someone who is expecting a baby after September 30, 2013 and wish to go without alcohol in support of their alcohol-free pregnancy
- are an experienced or first time dad
- are the partner, friend, colleague or relative of an expectant mum
- prepared to go without alcohol for a period during your partner’s pregnancy
- willing to share this ‘positive’ experience with the country
- have easy access to a computer and the internet
- are familiar with social media for example, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, and enjoy sharing content with your personal and professional network
- are willing to regularly update your profile page on the official campaign website with photos and videos of your journey, blog posts, and more!
- are prepared to set a fundraising target, and invite your friends and family to sponsor your efforts to donate to the prevention and management of Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders
- are willing to participate in any media opportunities and attend campaign events.
WANT TO FIND OUT MORE OR THINK YOU ARE THE PERFECT AMBASSADOR?
Then email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an information and submission pack.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS: 15 AUGUST 2013