Back to Listing
The Whole Experience
13 May 2014
Life is all about Experiences, some good, some not so good...
For me in events, every small detail is important. Why? Because it's all about the experience.
There are a number of things that play a big part in the overall experience, but these are just a few of the things I believe are some of the most important.
- Personalised approach- Service is everything, so providing a great attendee service means being greeted with a smile on arrival or having staff remember your name.
- Innovation- why not provide a completely different and unique experience for your guests. They are sure to remember you!
- Food & Beverage- Let's face it, we all judge an event by the food and beverage served. Was it presented well, was it served on time and did it taste amazing?
- Entertainment/Speakers/MC- Where they professional, did they meet your expectations?
- Time Management- Running overtime is one of my pet hates. If the event is meant to finish at a certain time, stick to it!
- Audio Visual- AV can make or break any event. Make sure you work with a company who has experienced and helpful staff to help you navigate your way through some of the new and wonderful technologies currently available.