Back to Listing
Request for case studies for upcoming research
10 August 2012
These media case studies will be carried out to illustrate the results from a survey undertaken on Westpac.
By offering to participate as a media case study, you will be requested to be involved in a photograph for your local metro newspaper and undertake an interview with a journalist.
We are looking for mothers who are actively educating their children on finance and savings.
To participate in the case study you will need to meet the following criteria:
· You are a mother with children Under 18 years age
· You are a mother with children under 18 years age and with sibling(s) born between 1983 to 1998 (Gen Y)
· You proactively educate your children to save and they each have their own savings account. Please tell us in one sentence how you educate your children about finances.
· You manage your household budget or feel in control if your family finances
· Be available between Wednesday 22 August to Friday 24 August to participate in an newspaper interview between 9AM and 6PM on these days – these questions will relate to the way your educate your children on savings and finances and how financially independent you feel.
· Be available to participate in a photograph at your home or a suitable location between Wednesday 22 August to Friday 24 August from between 9AM and 6PM on these days
· You live in one of Australia’s capital cities (metro area)
· You are a Westpac personal banking customer
If you fit the above criteria, we would love to hear from you! Please email email@example.com and let us know your details (including which capital city you located in) so we can get in touch.
Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you!