Meet Pepsico former CEO Indra Nooyi
Register for this event
- DateTue 18 June 2019
- Time6:30 PM - 10:00 PM
- VenueGrand Ballroom ICC
- LocationDarling Harbour Sydney NSW 2000
- Ticket$1100 per person
- ContactThe Growth Faculty
The Growth Faculty is delighted to host a very special evening with Indra Nooyi, PepsiCo's world acclaimed former CEO and current chairman.
Consistently listed in TIME’s “100 Most Influential People”, and Fortune Magazine’s Most Powerful Women, Indra Nooyi is a business powerhouse, globally renowned for leading PepsiCo through a decade of tremendous growth and change.
Praised for prescient and strategic thinking, Nooyi was responsible for growing PepsiCo's revenues from $35 billion to $63.5 billion during her 12 year tenure as CEO.
Celebrated for her hallmark motto of "do well by doing good," Nooyi was chief architect of Performance with Purpose, PepsiCo’s pledge to do what’s right for the business by:
- Being responsive to the needs of the world through sustainable growth initiatives such as making healthier and more nutritious products
- Limiting the company's environmental footprint
- Empowering associates and people in the communities PepsiCo serves