Git and GitHub Certification (GGC) (40%off)
Register for this event
- DateMon 11 February 2019
- Time7:00 PM
- Venueonline live
- Location161 Mission Falls Lane, Suite 216, Fremont, CA 94539, USA. fremont National 9453
- Ticket$$149 per person
- Table$Price for a table per table (seats Normally between 8-12)
Version control is an essential skill for developers to master, and Git is by far the most popular version control system on the web. Our Expert trainer will show you how to install Git and use the fundamental commands you need to work with Git projects: moving files, managing logs, and working with branches. Plus, you'll learn how to work with the popular GitHub website to explore existing projects, clone them to your local hard drive, and use them as templates for your new projects.
Who is the target audience?
Programmers, Developers, Technical Leads, Architects, Freshers,Data Scientists, Data Analysts,Business Intelligence Managers.
A person attending this training should have good knowledge of the Windows basic Command line. Knowledge of Selenium Automation would be an added advantage (Sample projects will be used).
• What is Version Control system
• Benefits of Version control system
• Types of VCS
• Distributed Version Control System
• What is Git
• What is GitHub
• Distributed Version Control System Terminologies
• Installation and Configuration of Git
• Hands-on with Git and GitHub
Event Type - Online Classroom Training
Price: ₹ 16665 (Enroll Today and Get Flat 40% OFF )
New Batch starts from 11th Feb 2019 Mon-Thu (4 Days) 07:00 AM - 09:00 AM (IST)
To Enroll Click Here: https://www.simpliv.com/instructor-led-courses/git-and-github-certification/?RUBY-SEO