Driving StartUp Growth through B2B Markets + Networking
Register for this event
- DateThu 04 October 2018
- Time6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- VenueUTS Business School, Level 2 MBAe Venture Lab
- Location14-28 Ultimo Road Ultimo Ultimo NSW 2007
- Ticket$Free per person
- Table$Price for a table per table (seats Normally between 8-12)
- ContactUTS Business Practice Unit
Business-to-business (B2B) markets can provide significant advantages to start-ups such as fewer competitors as well as very loyal and 'sticky' customers. Furthermore, companies are increasingly recognising the benefits of working with and/or sourcing from start-ups and SMEs including higher levels of support, products and services that are better tailored to needs and a willingness to co-innovate. In order to maximise on the opportunities that B2B markets can provide in driving the sustainability and growth of start-ups, one must understand key characteristics of B2B markets as well as how to develop and implement customer driven strategies.
In this class, you will learn:
• Four types of innovation other than 'Product' that can be used to drive growth
• How to effectively 'listen' to identify B2B innovation opportunities
• 3 Types of Marketing Innovations that every start-up should be using to drive growth
• How to develop plans to both manage and grow your key B2B customers and prospects
• This class will have a strong participatory component so that attendees can be applying the concepts to their business idea or actual business venture right away.