IWD 2018 webinar series - Buying your first home
Register for this event
- DateWed 28 March 2018
- Time12:00 PM - 12:45 PM
- Location National Webinar
- Ticket$Free per person
- ContactDavidson Institute
Buying your first home is a big decision and there’s a lot to get your head around. From working out what you can afford, selecting the property itself, to finalising the purchase, there is a lot of information to take in and decisions to be made.
We’ll help you learn about:
- Things to look for when selecting a property.
- Working out how much you can afford.
- Financing the purchase.
- Ongoing management of your home loan.
The 30 minute webinar is followed by a Q&A session where you can ask questions of our experienced financial educators to help you get a better understanding of purchasing and financing your new home.