Success Strategies for Introverted Leaders
Register for this event
- DateThu 12 July 2018
- Time1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
- Venue26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016
- Location26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016 Aurora NT 8001
- Ticket$$159 per person
- Table$Price for a table per table (seats Normally between 8-12)
- ContactTraining Doyens
Many people believe that only outgoing extroverts make good leaders, but this is far from true. Introverts may not get their energy from social situations, but they have all the skills necessary to be dynamic and effective leaders. This webinar will build those skills.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
After attending this live webinar you will be able to exude confidence (even when you’re not feeling it), effectively communicate to different personality styles, better manage your time, delegate effectually, and motivate your staff to excel (without having to offer them more cash).
• How to build your confidence by understanding one simple secret
• How to delegate without apology
• How to reach, motivate, and reward different personality types
• How to discipline and facilitate follow-up
If you are an introvert, this program will teach you how to delegate, communicate, and motivate with confidence.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
New and seasoned managers and leaders who are not “outgoing” or tend to be introverted.
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494