Excel - Demystifying Power Pivot
Register for this event
- DateFri 13 July 2018
- Time1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
- Venue26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016
- Location26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016 Aurora NT 8001
- Ticket$$149 per person
- Table$Price for a table per table (seats Normally between 8-12)
- ContactTraining Doyens
Are you a Pivot Table Power User? Are you frustrated by the limitations of Pivot Tables such as lack of support for multiple tables, limited support for complex calculations, no support for "Big Data"?
If you ever need to create pivot tables from multiple datasets, Power Pivot is your friend. No more vlookup. No more multiple consolidation ranges.
If you’ve been frustrated by other limitations of pivot tables then Power Pivot is for you. Simply put, Power Pivot takes pivot tables and data analysis to the next level.
If you’re a fan of pivot tables, you’ll love Power Pivot.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
If you work with, analyze and generate reports from large datasets in Excel, having a good understanding and working knowledge of Power Pivot is a must!
• Importing your data into Power Pivot
• Using the Data Model to create and manage relationships
• Hierarchies in PowerPivot
• Creating a pivot table from related Excel tables
• Creating a pivot table from related data sources (including external sources)
• Creating calculated fields (measures)
• An introduction to the DAX formula language to create simple calculated columns
• Creating KPI’s
Learnhow the Power Pivot addin provides Business Intelligence functionality & reporting within the familiar environment of Excel.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
This event is aimed at users of Excel (2010, 2013 and 2016 for Windows) who wish to learn about Power Pivot. Attendees should have at least intermediate knowledge of Excel and be familiar with formulas and creating Pivot tables.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Power Pivot is only available for Excel 2010, Excel 2013 and 2016 for Windows in Office Professional Plus, Office 365 Professional Plus or the standalone editions of Excel 2013 & 2016. If in doubt whether this training is relevant for your version of Excel, please check with your IT department.
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494