Webinar: Beginner's Guide to Self-Managed Super Funds
Ruby Event |
Register for this event
- DateWed 08 June 2016
- Time1:00 PM - 1:30 PM
- VenueYour place
- LocationWhere-ever you have internet connection and audio Your home town National 0000
- ContactRuby Connection & Davidson Institute
Interested in a self-managed super fund (SMSF) but not sure where to start? Want to learn more about what’s involved, how it works, the advantages and disadvantages plus how you can invest your money to create future wealth? Then you need our free Beginners Guide to SMSF webinar where you will discover all this and more about the world of SMSFs.
Self-Managed Super Funds are becoming increasingly popular, but aren’t necessarily right for everyone. The attractive tax environment and perception of more personal control are countered by very strict regulations and strong penalties for non-compliance.
This 30-45 minute interactive webinar addresses the basics of establishing and managing a self-managed super fund.
We’ll help you learn about:
• what is an SMSF?
• is it right for you?
• key considerations for setting up an SMSF
• compliance obligations and contribution limits
This webinar is ideal for anyone who:
• wants to know how a self-managed super fund is different
• is contemplating establishing a self-managed super fund
• has a self-managed super fund and want to know more about it
A paragraph about your event