Delivering Messages with Impact
Register for this event
- DateTue 26 May 2015
- Time7:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- VenueLaTrobe Business School
- LocationLevel 20, 360 Collins Street, Melbourne Melbourne VIC 3000
- Ticket$25-$40 per person
- Table$n/a per table (seats n/a)
- ContactManisha Sangekar
03 9479 5633
Jon presents a flexible framework has been used by professional speakers, sales people, CEOs
and various TEDx events all over the world.
You'll find this perfect as a speaker learning:
• The types / style of talks you can use to convey your message
• How you can enhance message relevance and increase engagement with your audience
• The framework necessary to develop and deliver higher quality talks
• Identify what causes impact and how you can measure that
• Who do you need to be to deliver your message with authenticity and integrity?
About the speaker Jon holds a Degree in Information Management and Human Resources and has worked for Fortune 100 companies in Australia, UK and the United States. Jon is also a board member for a US charity that sponsors students in China and parts of Central and South America. He's passionate about how social entrepreneurship can support business and communities, building mutual benefits and outcomes. Today, Jon speaks and consults with businesses on delivering messages with impact and designing client experiences for loyalty and engagement.