Advanced Corporate Negotiation Seminar
Register for this event
- DateWed 09 December 2015
- Time6:00 PM - 8:30 PM
- VenueLa Trobe City Campus
- LocationLevel 20 360 Collins Street Melbourne VIC 3000
- Ticket$FREE per person
- Table$Price for a table per table (seats Normally between 8-12)
- ContactLa Trobe University Law School
03 9479 1568
Are you making common negotiation mistakes?
Negotiation is the dominant process for finalising contracts, reaching agreement on commercial terms and for resolving disputes. However, despite its dominance as the preferred resolution mechanism, the competency level of practitioners varies widely.
Benefits of attending:
• Analyse your negotiation style and develop key areas of competency
• Learn strategies to enhance your negotiation practice
• Improve your capability to achieve superior outcomes.
Join our presenters, Judy Gutman, Senior Lecturer, La Trobe Law School and Patrick Cavanagh, Associate Professor of Law, UQ TC Beirne School of Law who will present common negotiation mistakes.