How do you successfully sell to global corporate buyers?
Register for this event
- DateThu 16 April 2015
- Time9:00 AM - 12:30 PM
- VenueAustrade Offices
- LocationLevel 3, 60 Collins Street Melbourne NSW 3000
- Ticket$77 Incl GST per person
- Table$Price for a table per table (seats Normally between 8-12)
- Contact Woman in Global Business
Women in Global Business and WEConnect Australia invite you to a seminar to learn how to connect with multinational buyers in the global supply chain.
The seminar content is designed for women owned enterprises.
Why you should attend :
• Hear from three exceptional speakers
• Develop your know-how on the purchasing process and decision making
• Identify strategies to access global supply chains to benefit your business
• Build your network and meet like-minded businesswomen during the networking session
The three Guest Speakers :
Chair: WEConnect International Advisory Council Australasia
Monique Ward combines her role as Australia and New Zealand Lead for Geographic Services at Accenture with her commitment as chair of the Australasian Advisory Council. She has 13 years plus multinational experience in procurement management working predominantly throughout Asia Pacific.
Jayne Walsh has developed her design agency from a small business operation of two to a complement of 50. With clients across more than 35 countries globally, the seed of Jayne’s business concept began while working in and managing internal design studios for global corporations in Australia.
Managing Director of Bridges International
Founded in 2003, Bridges International provides business strategy, culture, change management and leadership services to the health, finance, energy, manufacturing, government and not for profit industries. Karen assists executive leaders to build sustainable and ethical businesses both in Australia and overseas. She is also a Director of the BPW Australia and Vice President of BPW Melbourne.