Springboard Women's Career and Personal Development Program
Register for this event
- DateMon 10 October 2016
- Time9:30 AM
- VenueWorkspace Unlimited
- LocationCorner of Claremont Crescent and Franklin St Swanbourne WA 6010
- Ticket$1495 plus GST per person
- Table$5500 plus GST (4 people) per table (seats 4 people)
- ContactJo McNeilly
• Improve their ability to set and achieve goals and be motivated to take action to make things happen.
• Learn how to deal better with change and stay focused in these turbulent times.
• Receive a greater set of tools and practices to both have a satisfying and balanced personal and professional life.
• Increase their emotional intelligence and identify their strengths, skills, capabilities and achievements.
• Learn stress management techniques that will lead to more energy and less anxiety.
• Project a positive image, become more visible and be able to market themselves with ease.
• Use networks and mentors effectively. To book a table or any queries please call Jo on 0413 468 479 What participants will get:-
• Four one-day workshops delivered over three months:- Mon 10 Oct 2016, Mon 14 Nov 2016, Mon 5 Dec 2016, Mon 13 Feb 2017
• 300 page workbook and learning guide with real life stories and examples.
• Personality profiling.
• Networking opportunities.
• Support from other women on the program and an expert coach.
• Positive role models and guest speakers.